Urunga

Urunga SLSC

 

Established 1925

Located 2.5km south of Urunga township, Hungry Head has been the Urunga town beach since before the Surf Club was established in 1925. The beach, however, has maintained its natural setting with the only development being a park and picnic area on the headland, and the attractive surf club tucked in between the head and the usually closed mouth of Dalhousie Creek.

 

Safety Rating
6 (1-safest, 10-least safe)

 

Patrol dates / times
TBA

 

Extra information
PO Box 12, Urunga NSW 2455
P – 02 6655 6869
www.urungaslsc.com.au

 

Read 621 times
More in this category: « Sawtell Woolgoolga »

Branch Major Sponsor